Thursday, March 21, 2013

SPM Result Released!!!

2013_03_21 Thursday
SPM result released by today! =____________________=
omg!! yesterday night can't even slept well~ haizz.. woke up at 1am and went to the toilet.. came back and slept again... Today I bring "nervous mood" to the school.. All teachers din teach anything and just discuss the assignments with us.. bcuz today only 9 people come =) 10am sharp my classmates and I strat sms and checking our results... I sms to 15888 but its doesn't reply me =___________________= so i check it online~ haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz... still satisfy with my resullt laa.. not good and not bad too =)) I CAN ACCEPTED. Teehehe~ =D At least is a Full Pass.. ehm... wish all my friends dun be too sad if they're not satisfy with their results.. =)) SPM just a small step in our life. Still have many big challenges waiting for us to cross over! So, lets do our best in the future and dun let ourselves regret! =D Woohooo~

No comments: